Love for the Nation’s Nurses: Nurses Week 2020 Discounts and Deals
National Nurses Week takes place each year from May 6 to May 12. If you have a nurse in your life to thank, you can save big money with these Nurses Week deals when shopping for the perfect gift. Or if you’re the healthcare professional, pat yourself on the back, and then take advantage of these special nurses appreciation week 2020 freebies and discounts.
- Discounts on Flowers and Gifts for Nurses
- Discount Food Deals for Nurses
- Discounts for Educational Resources for Nurses
- Freebies and Discounts on Supplies, Clothing and Accessories for Nurses
- Everyday Deals for Nurses
Thank a nurse with a gift that shows you care — without paying full price.
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Use coupon code FLWR10 to take $10 off your purchase of $59.99 or more through June 28.
- PersonalizationMall.com: Get free shipping on orders over $35 with code SHIP35PM through May 15.
- ProFlowers: Save 20% on orders of $39 or more with this coupon.
You can still treat a nurse or yourself with these sweet discounts — no splurging required. Most of these are just nurses appreciation week deals, but one lasts until the end of the year.
- Cheryl’s: Get 15% off sitewide with code TAKE15 through Dec. 31.
- Cinnabon: Through a partnership with The DAISY Foundation, nurses get a free cinnamon roll at participating locations throughout Nurses Week.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: Show your badge at participating Krispy Kreme Doughnut stores throughout Nurses Week to receive a dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts for free.
More On Saving Money: Best Savings Accounts of 2020
Whether you’re just beginning your nursing education or taking a refresher course, there are plenty of ways to save as you enhance your skills.
- Achieve Test Prep: Log on to take a free 1.5-hour Introduction to Fundamentals of Nursing online course.
- Incredible Health: Complete continuing education requirements for nursing license renewal in all 50 states for free.
- RN.com: No coupon code is needed to take professional nursing courses starting at just $10.
- Unbound Medicine: Get a free 30-day trial to access Unbound Medicine’s drug guide mobile app.
- Wolters Kluwer: Take 30% off your purchase of select titles, and get free shipping with coupon code WCOVID30
National Nurses Week is the time to stock up on scrubs, shoes and all the other gear you need for less. Check out the Nurses Week 2020 freebies included here.
- Dungarees: No coupon code is needed to get free shipping — contiguous U.S. only — on orders over $55.
- Medisave: You can get Harmony nursing shoes for just $39.99 and free shipping for orders over $49.
- PinMart: Use coupon code PINMART5 to take $5 off any order of $49 or more, PINMART10 to save $10 on an order of $99 or more and PINMART20 to get $20 off any order of $199 or more.
- Redding Medical: Nursing kits start at just $37.50. No coupon required.
- Scrub Shopper: Get free shipping on orders over $100. No coupon code required.
- Shoes.com: Enjoy 25% off sitewide by using code SPRING25 at checkout. The code expires May 1, 2020.
- Silvert’s: Get $10 off your next purchase over $50 through the company’s referral program.
Don’t Miss: See Which Companies Pay Their Nurses the Most
Many businesses offer nurses appreciation week discounts for 2020. But they also offer discounts, deals and coupons throughout the year as a thank you to members of this important profession.
- Geico: Members of several medical organizations — including the Association of Women’s Health, obstetric and neonatal nurses — are eligible for insurance Geico discounts.
- Nature’s Gift: Licensed health care professionals can get 10% off on essential oils.
- Office Depot and OfficeMax: National Student Nurses’ Association members get exclusive discounts all year long, including the ability to save up to 75% off your purchase.
- Westgate Resorts: Use code NURSE10 to take 10% off the best available rate at any of the company’s properties.
More From GOBankingRates
- College Student Discounts That Are Actually Worth Your Trouble
- How To Save Money on All Your Monthly Expenses and Bills
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication. Deals and offers are subject to change.