52 Super Bowl Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
The excitement around Super Bowl 52 — also known as Super Bowl LII — is building as Feb. 4 draws near, getting closer to the Philadelphia Eagles taking on the New England Patriots. It’s not too early to start planning your Super Bowl menu, and in anticipation of the big game, restaurants are serving up some of the most popular game day favorites.
Check out these Super Bowl party ideas from restaurants across the country offering game day freebies, specials and discounts on pizza, wings and more. Keep reading to find some ways to save on your favorite Super Bowl snacks.
Pizza is likely to be the star of the Super Bowl spread at any get-together. Here’s where to get the best deals on pizza for your Super Bowl party:
- Abby’s Legendary Pizza: Abby’s Super Bowl special deal offers $5 off any giant pizza for both takeout and dine-in pies.
- Bertucci’s: Spend $29.99 and get two party pizzas, 16 wings and rolls. This deal is happening now through game day.
- Buddy’s Pizza: Visit Buddy’s website and score a coupon for $4 off the purchase of any eight-square, five-topping pizza.
- Big Mama’s & Papa’s Pizzeria: Get a 36-inch pizza that serves 15-20 people, plus a 2-liter soda for $59.99.
- DC’s Pizza and Catering: One of Albany, N.Y.’s favorite pizza spots, DC’s offers up one free pizza a week for those who tag #HADAGOODPIECELATELY on social media along with a photo of yourself eating a slice.
- Domino’s Pizza: Medium two-topping pizzas are just $5.99 each when you order two or more. Opt for carryout and pay just $7.99 for a large, three-topping pie.
- Fox’s Pizza Den: Large, one-topping pizzas are just $9 when you buy two or more.
- Frato’s Pizza and Catering: Buy one pizza from Frato’s, get $6 off the second pizza.
- Fresh Brothers: Get two large skinny or thin crust pizzas with two toppings each, plus 20 wings for $59.99.
- Godfather’s Pizza: Order a one-topping jumbo pizza for $17.99. Price and participation might vary.
- Grotto Pizza: Get two large pizzas for $19.99, takeout or delivery.
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza: Get three extra-large round pizzas for $28.99.
- Little Caesars: Pick up a large classic pepperoni pizza for just $5.
- Mannie & Bo’s Pizzeria: Watching the big game in Denver? Sign up for the Very Important Pizza Lover’s Club for special deals and prices.
- Marco’s Pizza: Get two large pizzas, an order of crazy bread and a 2-liter of soda for $24.99 when you order online.
- Papa John’s Pizza: Papa John’s is the official sponsor of Super Bowl 52. Check the restaurant site for their game day food specials.
- Papa Murphy’s: Order a Papa’s All Meat Pizza for just $11.
- Papa Gino’s Pizzeria: Sign up for their rewards program for special savings and deals.
- Pizza Hut: If history gets made at Super Bowl 52, all registered “Hut Rewards” members get free pizza. If any player — Eagles or Patriots — scores a faster touchdown than the Bears’ Devin Hester’s opening return in Super Bowl 41, you can count on a free pie courtesy of the Hut.
- Pizza Ranch: Buy one large pizza at regular price and get your second for half off.
- Pizzeria Da Marco: Get a Pizza Margherita for $5.95 during happy hour.
- Porky’s Pizzeria: For $34.99, get a large pizza with two toppings, salad, chicken wings, garlic or cinnamon knots and a 2-liter soda.
- Sam’s Club: According to Ivy Chou from DealsPlus.com, non-club members can sign up for the Sam’s Club Game Time for Savings deal, which runs through Feb. 5. Get a free $25 gift card, a 16-inch pepperoni or cheese pizza, 18 chocolate chunk cookies, and more savings for just $45, including your new membership fee.
[cti_snippet position=”01″ in_content=”true”]
Chicken wings are classic football food, a favorite Super Bowl appetizer and one of the most popular late-night takeout orders nationwide. Last year, Americans gobbled down approximately 1.33 billion wings on Super Bowl Sunday — or enough to circle Earth three times, according to the National Chicken Council. Here are the best deals on chicken wings for this year’s Super Bowl:
- Domino’s Pizza: Eight-piece boneless or specialty wings are just $5.99 when you get two or more orders.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Sign up for the rewards program to earn points redeemable for food items.
- Donatos Pizza: Get an order of boneless or traditional wings for just $4 when you purchase a large pizza.
- KFC: For just $10, choose 12 hot wings, six pieces of chicken, popcorn nuggets or nine extra crispy tenders.
- Little Caesars: Pick up an eight-piece order of wings for just $6.
- Marco’s Pizza: Treat yourself to their chicken wings or dippers; you’ll save $4 on any online order of $20 or more with code SAVE420.
- P.J. Whelihan’s Pub and Restaurant: Eagles fans, if you’re craving wings from the comfort of your own couch, look no further. This Eastern Pa. and Southern N.J. chain offers a mobile Wing Truck that can be booked to come right to you for game day.
- Popeyes: Enjoy six crispy boneless wings, a regular side and biscuit for just $5.
- Round Table Pizza: Sign up for their emails for special deals and offers on their entire menu, including their Classic Wings.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Land yourself a free appetizer, such as grilled chicken wings, when you sign up for their email club.
- Wing Zone: Sign up for their email list for offers, special prices and freebies.
- Wingstop: For just $16.99, get 25 boneless wings in up to three flavors, plus three dips.
- WingStreet: Get a large, one-topping pizza and an order of wings for just $19.99.
The Price of Placement: Here’s What You Can Buy for the Price of a Super Bowl Halftime Ad
If you’re in the minority of folks who opt out of chicken wings and pizza, you can still save on delicious game day snacks. Any food can be Super Bowl party food — as long as it’s tasty and served near a TV. Here are opportunities to save on other food and restaurants for Super Bowl 52:
- Applebee’s: Get two entrees and appetizer for just $20, or build your own appetizer sampler, starting at $9.69.
- Bob Evans: Take 25 percent off sitewide with coupon code 0759002688 at BobEvans.com.
- Boston Market: Join the VIP club for $3 off your next purchase and early access to special deals.
- Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill: Order a shrimp cocktail, quesadilla or ribs platter for the party — starting at $16.99.
- Church’s Chicken: Download their mobile app for coupons and exclusive mobile offers.
- Dave & Buster’s: Enjoy a selection of $5 appetizers in addition to drink specials.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Get a Tailgate Party Pack — which includes brisket, pulled pork, potato salad, coleslaw, beans, rolls and serving utensils — for $99.
- Duffy’s Sport Grill: Sign up for the MVP program for special deals, rewards points and more.
- El Pollo Loco: Download the app for special deals, discounts and rewards.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Get free chips and drink with a sub purchase with a printable coupon.
- Olive Garden: Get a free appetizer when you sign up for the email club.
- Outback Steakhouse: Sign up for Dine Rewards to get 50 percent off every fourth meal at Outback Steakhouse and other participating restaurants.
- Rubio’s Coastal Grill: Get a free $10 meal for a catering order of $125 or more.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Feed a crowd with 15 percent off catering orders of $300 or more.
- Wendy’s: Get a Big Meal for just $4. Offer isn’t valid in Alaska and Hawaii.
- White Castle: Receive 20 percent off all online and app orders with promo code SAVE20.